Sunday 5 October 2014

Autumn Hues . . .

So now we are at the start of Autumn, well after our random heat burst.
Now the look I have put together today is of course to be paired with thick tights to keep warm on a crisp morning. Without further ado here is my look of the day . . .

For Individual Prices Click Here . . .
So yes I know florals are a clear focus in this look, but seeing as they are dark hues I think they are the perfect florals for autumn. Now this playsuit is elegant and stylish with a lovely wrap front. A very flattering shape, although a little short for the winter, of course this is were tights come in very handy! To keep your feet warm pair this short playsuit with these tall boots, I love the gold details and finishings on these boots, I think they make them look very expensive, definitely more expensive than the £60 price tag. Throw over a long blazer inspired coat, I do have a weakness for blazers and jackets as I am sure you already have noticed. This piece is wonderful as you have that extra length which in winter is much appreciated as you can imagine. Now onto the backpacks, New Look are onto a winner with this design, I featured this backpack a while ago in white with a geometric grid pattern, now they have made a wonderful floral version of this bag and I am still in love with it! I don't think there could be a fault in this design. Finally onto this stunner of a necklace, yes it is a show stopper but why not have a wonderful necklace to top off this wonderful Autumn look.

What are you wearing this Autumn?

x

1 comment:

  1. I love this look. I love the print of the top, it's a great autumn look x Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete