Tuesday 30 December 2014

Get the Look . . .

Now this is not something I have done before but I just happened to be watching a music video by the lovely Lorde and while shopping for New Years bits I stumbled on a perfect get the look outfit.

Here is the video for the song Yellow Flicker Beat by Lorde, used in the latest Hinger Games film.


There of course is a particular look that I am trying to recreate and it is this one below . . .



Now I know these aren't the best images but if you watch the video you will see what I mean.
So I found these great get the look pieces from ASOS. The only difference is that Lorde's are loose fitting and this look is fitted but as you will see it gives the same great look.

For Prices Click Here
For Prices Click Here
I think Lorde looks brilliant in this red set and I think this ASOS set is just as good.
Although the trousers are not high waisted like Lorde's they equally look good with the crop top.
A bold look for a bold lady!

What do you think of Lorde's look?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment