Wednesday 30 May 2018

Few Current Favourites . . .

So just a quick post about a few things I've spotted over the last few weeks that I love, although I probably could not afford some of the below or justify the cost I just wanted to share a few wonders with you all.

First is a brand I spotted via instagram called Anni Lu, now I am in love with the below earrings and I would really love to own a pair of these, but alas I can't justify the €269 price tag. If anyone has money they want to part with, send a pair of these my way!

BAROQUE PEARL SHELL EARRINGS - €269.00
BAROQUE PEARL SHELL EARRINGS - €269.00

BAROQUE PEARL SHELL EARRINGS - €269.00

BAROQUE PEARL SHELL EARRINGS - €269.00
Zara have a gold metallic basket bag that I also love, it's like a glorified picnic basket but I kind of love it. Not though enough to spend almost £70 on it though, still pretty to look at!


Zara - £69.99
Finally I really want the below Third Eye ring from jewellery brand July Child but again I can't quite justify the £200 price tag right now with my budget as much as I am tempted too! Look how beautiful this silver and opal ring is:
July Child - £200
Hope you enjoy these too!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment