Sunday 26 January 2020

So It Has Been A While . . .

So it has been a while since I last sat down and thought properly about my blog, as you can see by the date of my last post. 


I recently left my job of six years and it has maybe made me feel a little bit nostalgic, might also be that we are at the end of January of a new decade!

Anyway my new situation got me thinking and remembering all the things I have achieved over the past so many years. I finished school, got into my first choice of University, graduated from said University, showcased my work at Graduate Fashion Week, landed my first internship, then a second longer placement, started my blog and through my blog found my job of the last six years of my life. 

So this little platform, although probably small really made a difference to my life. I also was lucky enough to work with the brand who made the Satchel that inspired me to begin this journey not once but twice, which is rather special if not a little spooky at how things turn up. 

Anyway I am not here to bore you with my tale, I just wanted to say hi and here's to more content while I search for my next adventure. Thanks for sticking with me.

The Girl with the Yellow Bag

x

No comments:

Post a Comment