Sunday 6 July 2014

Sunday Splurge

So my do I have a pretty amazing piece as my Sunday Splurge this week. 
Now I may have spoken about this online retailer before but I just love Oxygen Boutique!

To Be Redirected To The Site Click Here

Designed by a company called Again, who I have to admit I have not heard of before but I will be looking out for them regularly now! I love the shape of this dress, and the way it will show off an hour glass figure. Covered in a Grecian inspired print and with a daring plunging neckline, you are bound to be a show stopper in this little number.
I have to say for some people what will put them off, and I do understand, is the shoulder pads, but paired with the nipped in waist this will only help accentuate your amazing body shape!

Why not dare to try a new party dress?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment