Thursday 24 July 2014

TBT

Firstly just want to say sorry for the lack of posts recently, now onto main event!
Boy do I have a good one for you, I had completely forgotten about this 90's trend until I recently spotted someone wearing something similar. This week I am talking about . . .



The bubble bag, yes this trend we all kind of wish we had forgotten, yet kinda wish we still had one of these bags just for shits and giggles.
Now I cannot honestly remember why these became popular but I can remember wanting one and having one. I had a rather cool silver one and used to take it everywhere. Although I want to say I stopped wearing and using it because it popped, it didn't I think I just outgrew it.
Funnily enough these bags are still available on etsy so if you want to try and bring back this trend there are quite a few colours.

I'm rather partial to this one after a yellow version of course.
Did you ever have a bubble bag?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment