Sunday 5 April 2015

Sunday Splurge . . .

So this week we have a fantastic pair of shoes in two different colours for our Sunday Splurge.
Now I am a huge fan of this brand and I have featured them before, but these shoes are just awesome and totally bring out the inner child in me!
Don't believe me check them our for yourself . . .

To be taken to the website click here . . .
So what do you think???

Now I know there would be very few daytime occasions that you could turn the shoe lights on but how cool that you have the option. Imagine clubbing with these bad boys, I love them.
These are a strong contender for my birthday splurge in a couple of weeks. These trainers are priced at £125 which for what they are I think is quite reasonable and you can even charge them up, which I love as I can see them just charging next to my phone the night before a party.

I hope you love these shoes as much as I clearly do.

Happy Easter everyone, I hope you all have a lovely day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment