Monday 14 September 2015

Festival Must Haves . . .

Last festival post I promise, I just saw these bags and had to write a quick post on them.

So while having a quick look for bags on ASOS I stumbled across these fab festival worthy bags.

Row 1 Left - Right
Row 2 Left - Right

Now two are bum bags, I know not very glamourous but have a look at these! Ordinarily I wouldn't go for a bum bag but these two are fabulous I love the embellishment detail on these. Again as I said in my previous Bestival theme post what is a festival without a ridiculous amount of glitter and embellishment!

 The next two bags are across the body bags which we all know at a festival are the most practical alongside a bum bag. This time we have some sequin embellishment and some fringing. These bags will look good with your outfit no matter your style. 70's, boho, raver, and even dare I say rockers can pull off these bags.

The question is which one will you be buying?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment