Friday 5 January 2018

Cosmic Dreams . . .

Maybe because it was a popular trend last year and maybe with the recent release of the new Star Wars film people are looking to the stars for inspiration and I am loving it.

I've always had a lot of love for all thinks stars, sparkly and cosmic themed and I've been noticing lots of really nice things popping up recently that I wanted to share with you.

The first is from illustrator and mega babe Ella Masters who has been showcasing some new designs over on her instagram account that I really hope she makes prints of soon because I would love to get my hands on them, wouldn't you:


These shoes in Mango I adore

ASOS wrap dress

Nasty Gal jumpsuit

Urban Outfitters bedding

Scotch & Soda star print denim

Scotch & Soda shirt

Zara bag of dreams:

This wrap number from Amazon's lovely new label called find.

Quirky denim number from the House of Holland sale
and this other snazzy sequin number from the HOH sale

Moon & star jewels from Wolf & Badger
Last but not least my sale purchase that I am in 💖 with from H&M 

Do you have any other good recommendations for star print goodies?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment