Wednesday 3 January 2018

Sale Shopping

Sale shopping is always dangerous, whether it's because the thing you have been waiting for is now finally in the sale and you missed it, or you find everything you want and more and end up spending a fortune!

This year I have tried to be good and hold back, Christmas was an expensive month. Anyway I have been having a little cheeky look at the sales and I just wanted to share a few little bits that I have bought or are seriously considering buying!

First up Pull & Bear, I went on a bit of a rampage in store when I was in Rotterdam over the Christmas break 🙈


Zara


H&M

The Cambridge Satchel Company


ASOS


& Other Stories

Scotch & Soda

If I find anymore good bits will make sure to add them to this post, have you got any good sale recommendations?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment