Monday 25 August 2014

Palladium Boots

Now if you like Dr Martens and Timberland boots, let me tell you Palladium are better. Not only does this footwear brand have an interesting history, starting originally by manufacturing tires for the aviation industry back in the 1920's, Palladium continued to making tires up and till after World War II when they decided to start making functional, durable and comfortable boots which were later worn by the French Foreign Legion while they travelled and explored the harsh desert conditions of North Africa.

Palladium are still inspired by their traditional designs of the past, but they also always attempt to adapt their designs to fit into the ever-changing world and environments.

They have also started an interesting video Explorer Series which features people exploring their cities of course with Palladium Boots. So far they have explored NYC, Toronto, LA, Rotterdam, Hong Kong, Berlin, Johannesburg, Milan, Manchester, Tel Aviv, Paris, and Melbourne. Where will be next?

Now to show you all some of their awesome boots.

For Prices Click Here
Now to my pair I chose the awesome Duo Chrome in Black and Red


I just love them! I've been wearing them none stop ever since I received them.
I will do a How to Wear post tomorrow showing you how I style my Palladiums.

I'm also on their website at the moment!

Thank you Palladium Boots!

Where will my Palladiums take me?
I'll keep you posted!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment