Saturday 2 August 2014

The Quirkier the Better . . .

So this summer we have already seen a ray of fruit inspired clutches, Moshino McDonald inspired phone cases, so where do we go next? Well it seems the quirkier your bag or clutch the cooler you become. New Look have been in many a magazine this summer with their lemon, watermelon and orange slice clutches which seem to be selling at a high pace, but have you spotted their new clutches? Ice cream Sundays, burgers and donuts galore this brand are really taking the biscuit so to speak. I want to get my little hands on the ice cream Sunday its just so much fun! Other brands of course are up to date with this quirky food inspired trend to but I personally think that New Looks range is the best, fun, great conversation starter and at such a great price! With priced at £12.99 what's stopping you?!?


I think when I get home my first stop from the airport will be a New Look, a fun ice cream sunday clutch to add to my slowly growing quirky bag collection. See my instagram to check out my other quirky pieces.
What's your favourite quirky clutch?
Hope your having a lovely holiday and enjoying the sun like me!  

X

No comments:

Post a Comment