Tuesday 26 August 2014

Style It Palladium . . .

As promised here is a style it post based around my new Palladium boots.
I've done two looks for you today, so lets start . . .

This look is pretty chilled as you can see and is something that would be suitable for a day in my office. Edgy yet comfortable this is the perfect outfit, also being all black the Palladium's help add a bright pop of colour into this look, the nail varnish helps too of course.

I love this look, I think the dress compliments the boots perfectly, picking up the hues at the bottom of the print. Onto we have a black plain kimono, now I do love a kimono as I am sure that you know and it is so easy to just throw over an outfit and make yourself look effortlessly cool. The Palladium's definitely give this look an edge. Totally ordering this dress now as it matches my shoes so perfectly!

How will you style yours?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment