Monday 10 November 2014

Coats, Coats, Coats

So I finally managed to go coat shopping today and found an absolute beauty!
I have seen a great selection of coats around on the high street at the moment so I will show you a few of my favourites in this post, and also show you my lovely coat!

Starting of course with a fur number, unless you have been hiding in your bed for the last couple of weeks you would have not noticed the massive amount of fur coats, in various styles and dare I say colours! How fabulous is this faux fur ombre effect coat!!


I think this coat is edgy and also very glamorous, an easy piece to wear day to night.
Moving on we have another coat from M&S, I have featured it before but after seeing it and trying it on it remains one of my favourite coats around this season.


Now this coat does come in a large range of colours but this one, as well as the bright yellow version is my favourite, imagine this coat over a nice black fine knit jumper and leather skinny trousers, perfect!
Now this next coat has been in the press a lot recently and it is a leopard print faux fur coat by none other than Florence and Fred by Tesco!


This coat looks so warm and cosy doesn't it!
As far as I am aware this coat keeps selling out as soon as more stock is brought into stores, so if you love this coat make sure you snap one up online before they are all gone!


Next this great black coat from River Island, I love the fur details on this collar, I also like that it is only on the top of the collar. I think this will be on my Christmas list this year. A great coat that can be thrown on for any occasion.

Finally my new coat!


I love this long biker style jacket, with zip details on the pockets and on the front for fastening. This coat is figure hugging, yes I know in the image above it does not look like it but trust me it is! Personally I will not be using the waist tie to fasten the coat but instead tying it behind my back helping to keep the fitted shape even when the coat is open.

What coat are you wearing this Winter?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment