Sunday 9 November 2014

Sunday Splurge . . .

So it's Sunday and boy oh boy do I have a great Christmas Party Dress for you today,
what's better than that I hear you say, well I have a Splurge and a Save version of this product too!
Without further ado here is this weeks Splurge . . .

For Product Info Click Here

So how fabulous is this dress, especially for all the festive parties coming up this season!
This dress has a low V back which adds a cheeky touch I think considering the front of the dress isn't so revealing. I really like that this dress is a bit more demure for a sequinned dress, as more recently they all seem a bit cheap. This dress although my splurge is still only retailing at £40 which isn't too bad really is it for such a great dress. It also has a hidden zip that finishes at the point of the V on the back of the dress, which is a great design feature as it allows for perfect fit bit also allows you to manoeuvre yourself into this body con dress, as remember although it is a body con there is no give in the fabric making it more difficult to shimmy in.

Onto my Save version . . .

For Product Info Click Here
Now considering these dresses are from the same high street shop, yes it is my favourite H&M, they are similar and yet both so reasonably priced the save dress is only £9.99 yes how great is that! Though I would mention that this dress unlike the other does not have a zip to help you get in so is a bit more fiddly to get into, I am a size 10-12 and I was finding that I was having to try and wiggle a size 16 over me just so I could get into, So I would recommend you try this one on before buying it.

What will you be wearing this festive season?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment