Sunday 15 January 2017

A Bag for Every Occasion . . .

I think to you all it's very clear that I love British brand The Cambridge Satchel Company, if not well my blog was based around mine, I feature them where ever I can, they are made in the UK by an inspiring founder, they are beautiful!

Well as I've already mentioned I created my blog after getting my first one, a yellow 15 inch Satchel. I just wanted to take a few mins to let you know a little about my bags and why I love them and hopefully you will too! As the years have gone by I have added a another and another bag to my collection and I can really say hand on heart they are the best accessories brand in the UK today.

Starting at the beginning of my collection. For work or for school there are various sized Satchels to suit everyones needs, I have a 15 inch Satchel to fit my laptop and books in. I love it, but I would recomend that if you do have a large size like the 14 or 15 inch that you make sure there is always something the size of the bag inside otherwise the ends will rub on the shoulder straps.
My second piece was a little number I found in the brands Sample Sale in their menswear store in Seven Dials. This Mini Satchel called out to me and I had to take it home with me, I mean who wouldn't love a metallic red mini satchel! I have to say I know this appears to be very small but trust me you can fit more then you think in it, dare I say there is something slightly Mary Poppins about this size bag.


My third the below Small Portraight Backpack in St Ives yellow, which I again absolutrly adore, I can fit everything I really need in, my notebooks, various pens, keys (work & home), purse, various chargers and my tablet. There is a larger size which would fit an A4 notebook if you needed it too but I prefer the slightly smaller shape.
My fourth was a present to myself and is a shoulder / clutch style called The Cloud, which is one of the more popular fashion styles. If the scallop detail on the bag wasn't enough to tempt you, wait till I tell you that my bag is black multi glitter :O This is the perfect party bag, wear it in either way it can get you through the evening and is a great day to night option.

My final bag to my current collection is a Tiny Satchel in Brighton Red which I got for Christmas. now this is the smallest size that they do but again you can fit a small purse, keys, phone, and lipstick into this bag so if you need to travel light this is a good practical option for you.
Anyway enough of me, have a little look at the site yourself and see what styles they have, it is more then you could ever image!


What's your favourite?

x

1 comment: