Monday 16 January 2017

Sale Buys . . .

I haven't had much time to sale shop this season but did make a cheeky stop to Zara before New Years and a cheeky Asos purchase at the weekend..

I spotted the below black embroidered dress a little while ago and have kept my eye on it and now its finally in the sale I had to snap it up. Now I have had my eye on Glamorous for a while as they seem to have some really great pieces but just have never managed to snap something up in time, so excited to see what my dress is like when it arrives!


My second buy was another dare I say Glamorous piece, the below fab embroidered silk shirt from the brand, They have a black and a navy version available online at the moment but went for the navy, I don't know why but to me it looked a little nicer then the black.


Finally myy Zara buy, I was desperate to get the popular embroidered dress over the summer that everyone seemed to have but unfonetly they were all sold out, I did however manage to find the below beauty in the sale, just in time to wear to a wedding on the 30th Dec,


Does anyone else have any other good sale bits to recommend?

x

2 comments: