Sunday 18 February 2018

BAFTA Awards 2018

Tonight is the night and as the guests are starting to arrive we have seen some pretty amazing black dresses on the red carpet in support of the 'Time's up Movement'.

I just wanted to quickly share a few of my favourite looks with you, starting with Angelina Jolie's gorgeous black velvet dress:


Naomi Harris in this beautiful embroidered two piece:

Sally Hawkins looks etherial in her gown:

Florence Pugh in an embellished cami gown:

Also I'm not sure if you are as interested in the Bafta's as I am but I am eager to see who will be the winners. I've watched all the lead films and I hope Shape of Water, The Darkest Hour and/or Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri do really well as I very much enjoyed watching those films. 

Anyway hope you enjoy watching it tonight too!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment