Sunday 18 February 2018

Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese New Year to you all, sorry I know it's now a couple of days late, I do apologise!

I hope you all had a lovely day with or without big celebrations. I wanted to quickly share a couple of fun dog related products that might be relevant if you know someone who was born in the year of the dog.

Monki - £40
Dog Bingo - Oliver Bonas - £19.95
Etsy - £8.86
Pandora - £25
ASOS - Monki - £6
ASOS - £2.99
Picture of the above face mask
ASOS - SPORTMAX - £174 

There are also the below two styles from British accessory brand The Cambridge Satchel Company that you can have embossed for a limited time only for free with the Year of the Dog symbol:
11" Satchel - £90
The Mini Poppy - £65
Picture Taken from The Cambridge Satchel Company Blog

Hope you like this little gift guide and please let me know if you spot any other good gift ideas!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment