Monday 5 February 2018

Lilac Hues . . .

Another trend you may have spotted slowly popping into stores is the lovely lilac, now if you are not a pink sort of girl like me lilac is probably as girly as you might get. As I type this dare I say I have lilac nails 😁

Now it's going to be a big season for pastel shades, we have already covered yellow last week and no doubt I will have another pastel round up for you next week but lets get back to the matter in hand, lilac.


So I've had a little look for you all and here are some of my best finds that are worth snapping up now while you still can.

Boohoo - £9
ASOS - £80
River Island - £40

Self-Portrait - £290
ASOS - £27 in the sale only few sizes left
River Island - £18 in the sale
Pull & Bear - £29.99

Scotch & Soda - £44.95
Zara - £39.99

Scotch & Soda - £74
ASOS - £14

Mango - £35.99

The Cambridge Satchel Company - £78
Mulberry - £625
Stella McCartney - £720
Zara - £49.99
New Look - £19.99

Topshop - £85
Vans - £55
H&M - £2.99

River Island - £14
Nails Inc - £14
Cheeky - £3
OPI - £12.50
Hope you like some of these bits, if you have any good bits to recommend please let me know!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment