Wednesday 19 February 2020

Brit Awards Best Dressed . . .

Award season continues this time it was the Brit Awards 2020.

I always enjoy tuning in to the Brits to watch all the live performances and through work was lucky on a few occasions to provide clothing to the mass of dancers supporting some big music stars. Which is really exciting as you can see from the acts last night the dancers make a huge impact on the performances. 

Now let's kick it off with some beautiful outfits from last night.

Can I just say wow to the below, I saw it on her stylist Kelvin Barron's social media but how stunning is Michelle Keegan's dress. It is from designer Galia Lahav, who fun fact actually also designed her wedding dress. There was a lovely open back detail to the dress too which I think added another level of wow to her look.


Next the amazing Lizzo, now I love her chocolate inspired Moschino look, fabulous and fun, just like her.



Singer Joy Crookes looked incredible last night, I love that she chose to wear traditional South Asian clothes instead of the usual attire chosen by attendees. She really looks breathtaking and I absolutely adore the colour, it stood out on the red carpet for all the right reasons. Joy looks magnificent and I really hope we see more of this in Awards shows to come. 


Laura Whitmore wore a little newspaper inspired number from designer Clio Peppiat, who is a designer I really love.


Singer Freya Ridings also wore an incredible dress to attend last nights awards. A polka dot gown from Dundas. I love the elegant cut of the front and the caped back. I think she looked really beautiful and sophisticated.


Finally I just love this breath taking Valentino dress that Mabel wore when she went to accept her award. The black tulle gown with crystal embellishment glittered and she looks so striking accepting the Best Female Solo Artist award, in typical Mabel fashion I also loved the Coco de Mer lingerie set she chose to style underneath the revealing gown.


Whose looks did you like from the Brit Awards?

The Girl with the Yellow Bag

x

No comments:

Post a Comment