Friday 11 April 2014

Fabric Pr Press Day Part 2

As promised part two of Fabric Pr's awesome press day, this time its the boys turn. As previously mentioned in Part One there were some amazing menswear shown at the event. So let's start with AMHOVELLE,
this edge menswear company had a great selection of pieces on display ranging from t-shirts, shirts and sweatshirts there was something for every man's style. Similar to some of the womenswear on display this collection had a futuristic feel but this time with a military twist too.




As you can see for yourself this is something special, boys make sure you check this company out you won't regret it!

Now to a more tailored and dapper look, for this I move onto the brand Atelier Scotch, all the way from Amsterdam this company had something else going!







Just look at all those textures and colours. I fell in love with this collection, I even was eyeing up a few pieces for myself, yes I know it's menswear but there were just some great jackets! In particular a green velvet jacket caught my attention, I may have to introduce my other half to this brand he would love it too, convenient if I can steal his jackets! Impeccable tailoring in wondrous and luxurious fabrics is what springs to mind when you mention Atelier Scotch, wouldn't you say. I look forward to seeing more of this brands work in collections to come!

Finally I know a lot of you wanted to know what was in the goody bag, well I'll show you. . .


This wonderful print ipad case from the lovely FYT!


This awesome Wellington boot key chain from the cool Aigle, it's gone straight on my keys.



This beautiful print canvas bag, hello Miss Juliette from Aigle


These great lookbook's from three great brands.


Two more great look books for another two great companies


Loving these Gabicci socks I definitely got the best colour way, these went into instant use!


Finishing off with a copy of G-Lab and this really sweet notebook from Aigle.

Just want to say a big thank you to Fabric PR for the invite to their amazing press day, and to all the lovely people I met there! Thank you for the goody bag, and for all the brands that put these lovely bits into it!

Hopefully see you again next event!
Everyone else go and check out these amazing brands!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment