Tuesday 29 April 2014

Get Your Swimwear On . . .

So it's coming into swimwear season, lets have a look at the great pieces around at the moment.

Whether your a bikini girl, swimsuit or tankini girl I will find you some great pieces to get you in the summer mood. Some sites do not have flats of the bikinis so I have created a big pinterest board with all kinds of swimwear styles and swimwear for girls like me with bigger bust sizes. Look out for the link below.

Starting with H&M who always have great pieces, it's a shame that they don't do cup sizes for girls with bigger busts like me because I would love to have the pieces below but alas it's not to be. Girls who can wear bikini's without under wiring seriously check out these pieces feminine, fun, flattering and even a little bit cheeky. 


My favourite piece from the above is the top left bikini, the floral print is subtle and elegant, in tones that don't overpower the simplicity of the print. All great pieces at great prices, no excuse not to get something from H&M with reasons like that.

Moving on to Topshop's swimwear range . . .


So Topshop have gone for more vintage inspired shapes and styles. Think pin up girls, think showing off your natural curves and shape. I think their swimming costumes are great, beautiful shapes and love the cup detail. My favourite piece from the above is the polka dot set, its just so bold and fun.

The next two are from Swimwear 365, first are my top picks are from their tankini range.


Now I used to be a tankini girl while I was growing up as there wasn't really bikini's for someone my age. They were all aimed for older women and not for a teenager, recently there has been a huge switch in the styles and prints used in bikini's for the +DD girls, which means we do have the luxury of having a bikini that fits and flatters. Anyway back to the tankini's I love the four that you can see above. The print selection is fun and young and dare I say they are even very sexy, remember you don't have to show your body off the whole time. I cannot actually choose just one from the above four, I really would wear all of them.

Finally my top 5 bikini's from swimwear 365, again a great site for swimwear of all shapes and sizes also for all ages. I loved all of these bikinis, some for their print and others for their shape. My favourite would have to be the diamond shaped bikini to the far right of the picture, I love that it is in black and white as it really stands out and is designed in a nice and flattering shape for my size bust.

This isn't it I have found a lot more pieces for you to feast your eyes on, there is a mix of styles and a lot of +DD pieces so please go to my swimwear pinterest page and check them out, you won't regret it.

What's your favourite piece?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment