Thursday 24 April 2014

New Buys . . .

So I know its not everybodies cup of tea but I happen to love rummaging though charity shops. I'm currently away in the heart if the cotswolds so my office has become the local pub. Anyway back to the topic in hand, I found some great pieces today in my local chatity shops. Have a look and see for yourself.


First we have this vintage necklace. This gold piece hangs from a small delicate chain and the pendant features three rings, yes I do notice the resemblance to Olympic rings but luckily the pendents main feature is the emerald stone in the middle. Loving this! 


Next we have this metallic ice blue skirt from topshop. Perfect for the pastel trend right now, a look I'm going to take from day to night. It's also the perfect skirt for underneath a jumper in winter too. 


Moving on this brand new dress from H&M, love it when you find something that's never been worn in a charity shop. This dress is cut from an interesting black and white fuzzy print. It also features a zip on the centre front to break up the print a little. A great dress for work! 



Finally these shorts from River Island. Fun for the summer in this striped print, with pleats and sewn down panels. These are bound to stand out against a white top in the sun, definitely going to be wearing these in the french riviera this summer!




What are your new buys?
Do you like a charity shop?

x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks so much for your kind words!
    I really liked your blog too, thanks for the link :)

    x

    ReplyDelete