Sunday 6 April 2014

Sunday Splurge

So what's this weeks Sunday Splurge I hear you say well it is this lovely gold brass necklace from VERAMEAT.

Click Here For Price
This piece is named Crimson & Clover, and simply is a golden key on a chain but it's just so beautiful in its simplicity. This necklaces main feature is a little key in the shape of a three leaf clover. Now I am rather partial to a key necklace, or a key of any kind especially vintage keys. I have been known to scout around vintage markets and stalls looking for interesting keys to make into necklaces or other accessories. This necklace is just lovely and isn't as much of a splurge as some of my other Sunday Splurges. It also reminds me of a bigger splurge the Tiffany Key necklaces, which I always have my eye on. VERAMEAT  is a new company to me, it's a US company and the conversion make this piece approx £41 excluding postage. They also have some other amazing pieces! Go check them out!

Hope you like this piece as much as me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment