Friday 11 April 2014

Gianmarco Lorenzi Re-Launch Party

Last night I was invited to the re-launch party of the Gianmarco Lorenzi's store on South Molton Street.
Now this shoe brand is known for it's cutting edge Italian designs and celebrity clientèle I'm talking Beyonce, Angelina Jolie, J Lo and Rihanna.


Glamour is what came to mind when I walked into this shop, incredible shoes all around, cocktails and champagne in peoples hands and the most delicious cupcakes presented on tiered cake stands.
What struck me the most of course was the shoes, I was amazed at the variety of styles that were available, from the ultra glam to the urban edgy, to the simplistic and classical but all with a Gianmarco Lorenzi twist.





Now for a few pics of the tasty cupcakes, had to try and not get icing all over myself, joked with a few of the other lovely bloggers there about this too. There is also a pic of my rather tasty mojito cocktail, my my it was good!!






On to the main event now I promise, you will all be in shoe heaven like I was last night.
So feast your eyes on some of these wondrous creations!





















And my personal favourite's . . .


Of course it was going to be yellow, well I need shoes to match my bag now don't I!
As you can see some amazing craftsmanship has gone into the creation and design of these shoes.

Lastly I want to say a big thank you to the lovely team at Gianmarco Lorenzi and TargetMedia360 for inviting me, I had a wonderful evening.

Which is your favourite? 

 x

http://www.gianmarcolorenzilondon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment