Wednesday 2 April 2014

Wednesday Want

This Wednesday I love this stunning clutch from Wilbur & Gussie, how fabulous is this . . .

For Price Click Here
This envelope clutch bag is named Charlie, after one of the designers dog. It comes in a variety of colours and prints, so is the perfect clutch for any occasion. It ever comes in elegant silks and glitters, what girl can say no to a little bit of luxury! To top it off it is fastened by a magnet, but concealed with the most wonderful brooch. It is also available with a wrist strap for practicality.

I personally love this one because of the boldness of the blue in the floral print design and also the almost vintage inspired brooch in the centre, adding a bit of glamour to a daytime look. Also it currently matches my nails, so couldn't be more perfect for this weeks Wednesday Want! (Image appears darker here than on the company website).


A new company to me, I look forward to seeing their other creations now they are on my radar.
What do you think of this week's Wednesday Want?
Also this is my 100th post! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment