Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Favourites - Purple Haze

For my first proper entry, I felt that it was a good time to start to show you glimpses of my style and tastes. Where better to start then with some Friday Favourites, I love this look - Purple Haze. I am a girl who loves a good jacket, I can't help it, there is something about them whether it be the print, shape, cut or tailoring I just can't get enough of them! I love this one from River Island and in the sale, I know where I will be looking this weekend. The Tunic dress is a wardrobe staple, whether you like a more plain tunic to style up or like me you love a brilliant print you can never have too many of them and this gorgeous one available through ASOS is perfect for standing out in the crowd this Spring / Summer.

Black Foulard Print Blazer (RiverIsland) -  £15.00
Aztec Print Tunic Dress (Vero Moda ASOS) - £25.00
Ring (Suntekstore) - £3.04
Boots (NewLook) - £12.00
Nail Polish (Sephora) - £13.28
Shoes, now what girl doesn't like shoes?? I am very partial to a boot, in any style or colour. These ones from the New Look sale are brilliant for the start of the spring when it's still cold enough to wear a covered heel for both day and night. Rings, what can I say but I'm a ring-o-holic, if there is such a thing, they are my favourite piece of jewellery and can be worn with anything, whether it be a simple band or a huge statement ring it's the perfect accessory. I was instantly drawn to this full finger ring due to its understated edgy glamour, a simple addition to tie the whole outfit together. Nail polish, now I can't say I'm the kind of girl who matches her nail polish to her outfits but I always have my nails painted. The more unusual the colour the more I like it and I really like this Pantone range by Sephora especially the one on the far left the metallic shine is amazing. Hope you like my first Friday look, Purple Haze!

 x


No comments:

Post a Comment