Saturday 25 January 2014

Shift Day

Shift Dresses what can I say apart from I love them, they are the best solution to the early morning dash. You can simply just throw them on and instantly look good. I particularly am drawn to shifts with a bold or colourful print as I'm sure you will start to notice. This shift from Warehouse is lovely and a perfect match for my satchel. The paint like effect of the print creates a wonderful texture, I also like the exposed back zip detail, some people I know aren't convinced by exposed zips but I think they instantly update things and add a slightly more modern twist on things.
Shift Dress (Warehouse) - £50.00
Boots (Topshop) - £88.00
Satchel (CambridgeSatchelCompany) - £115.00
Rings (amazon) - £24.08
Nail Polish (Revlon) - £5.41
Like I've mentioned previously boots are one of my favourite things, if I could wear them all year round I would! I especially am drawn to these ones from Topshop, the buckle and strap details draw your eye in and the flash of gold on the bottom of the heel just finishes off the look to the T. They are very much on my wishlist! Stacking rings, well they've been on trend for a while now and don't seem to be shifting, normally I personally stack my own assorted rings, but I do like this set of stacking rings, especially the interesting designs on the bands. Mind you I'm a sucker for an interesting ring, I especially love antique rings and searching through vintage jewellery shops, its nice to have something that not everyone has, but maybe that's just me.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment