Friday 31 January 2014

Friday Favs

Got an event coming up? Need an amazing evening bag to stand out from the crowd. Well here are my top 5 favourites of the moment!

1)  MeDusa Mini Clutch Bag - £75.00
2) Tory Burch Clutch - £260.00
3) Deepa Gurnani Clutch - £85.00
4) Edie Parker Clutch - £782.00
5) Chanel Clutch - £5434.78
As the girl with the yellow bag of course my number one had to be yellow, but I love the embossed detail on the front, it really makes an impact and is perfect paired with a simple LBD, it does all the talking! Number 2 the Tory Burch Clutch is very glam, almost Great Gatsby inspired, I really love the gold work on it with the flash of blue underneath, this is an elegant choice for an evening out of a fancy event. Oh number three, it's just so fun, what's not to like. I know I mentioned the other day that I thought Paula Patton looked awful in the zebra print dress at the Grammy's and I stand by that comment but I don't hate zebra print. The embellishment fringe is fun and colourful great for a party! Number 4 is by one of my favourite clutch designers Edie Parker I love her perspex clutches, especially this retro inspired one in the style of a cassette. Its fun, fabulous and instantly updates your outfit. Number 5, what can I say about the perspex Chanel number 5 bottle one of last years must haves, I still love it!!! 
What's you favourite?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment