Tuesday 28 January 2014

Just a normal day . . .


I'm the kind of girl who lives in leggings, I of course own jeans but I just love a pair of leggings.
Print leggings are one of my most favourite items of clothing, I love these ones from H&M. I have some similar but need to buy new ones mine are seriously old now. You may notice I love H&M, I can assure you I do shop in other places. 


Knit Jumper (C&Y) - £41.03
Leggings (H&M) - £9.99
Boots (M&S) - £30.00
Hat (SaintLaurent) - £555
Necklace (H&M) - £7.99
Ring (NewLook) - £3.99
Nail Polish (H&M) - £2.99
An everyday outfit for me is much like the above, leggings paired with a jumper or a shirt. Accessorized with a big ring and a statement necklace. Nails always painted in strange tones and colours, I love finding one off's in markets on holiday, you can find the most amazing colours! I spend my days running around doing errands in and out of the studio so I think it is useful to be comfortable, you don't have to wear high heels to be fashionable, just wear what you like but wear with confidence!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment