Sunday 2 February 2014

Lazy Sunday

Lazy Sundays is there anything better?? Here are a few things I love on a sunday . . .

Coco Scarf
Jaeger Striped Top - £60.00
Nail Polish Julep - £8.52
Pillow - Dormify
Sunday Hot Choc
The perfect Sunday, researching and finding new designers and illustrators to inspire new collections. I love this scarf design called forget me not, its a beautiful design in wonderful shades and tones, it just grabs my attention. A simple statement striped t-shirt and leggings a Sunday staple in my wardrobe, along with leggings its nice to be comfortable when catching up on bits and bobs from the week. Nail polish, it's the one day a week that I can have some me time, changing my nail polish, know its something simple but it's nice to have time to do something even little for yourself. The pillow, time to relax and get ready for the week ahead! How amazing is this pillow though, I love the messy mascara eyes, almost a nice way to remember to take off your makeup each night, though of course I'm sure we can all say we have woken up with Panda eyes at least once. Curling up in the warm, with a classic movie, and a treat like these hot chocolates, wow a very lucky girl, might have to go and make myself one now. I hope you all have a lovely relaxing Sunday!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment