Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wednesday Want - New Buy

So went out and bought my Wednesday want, a black sheer kimono from H&M I've wanted one for a really long time but just haven't got round to buying one yet. Not that the weather is particularly perfect at the moment to be able to wear it but I just had to have it! I've styled it how I will be wearing it when it gets a bit warmer.

Click here to see stocklist details. . .
The black sheer Kimono a new wardrobe staple, suitable for both day and night. I've paired it here with a simple black top and amazing print trousers. Still searching for an amazing pair in my kinda of price range. Styled with some statement and chunky jewellery it is the perfect day to night outfit. Now I've got this great Kimono I will be on the look out for a shorter one for more casual occasions or for over shorts in the summer. Know any good places to buy Kimonos?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment