Tuesday 25 February 2014

Alice + Olivia . . .

As a designer there are always brands that I feel inspire me to push myself and my designs. While studying at university I spotted the designer Stacey Bendet who is the designer behind the brand Alice + Olivia. This is a designer that I am always in a rush to see at fashion week, and this season was no exception, and my god did she deliver. This is the kind of designer that I find extremely difficult to even pick my top three looks, I adore each and everyone and maybe you will too.





Opulent, desirable, stunning, so many words come to mind when looking at this collection. I think this collection is awe inspiring to say the least, and the designer a visionary. This designer continues to inspire my design juices and makes me want to be a better designer. British eccentricity at its finest. 

To see the entire collection click here

What do you think about this collection?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment