Sunday 16 February 2014

BAFTA NIGHT

It's my favourite time of year BAFTA Night!!! My dad is in the film industry so I've been brought up a little bit obsessed with it. Anyway enough of my chat here are some of my favourite dresses of the night so far!
We have in first place the amazing Lupita Nyong'o who has been wowing at every event she has been to so far, she is sensational in this Dior Couture gown. The colour compliments her skin tone and she looks incredible I hope this lady will be leaving tonight with an award of two in her hands. We voted for you!!!


Number two the wonderful Cate Blanchett in a stunning McQueen gown, with a gorgeous statement necklace which finishes off this look perfectly. Classy, and elegant what we expect from this rather incredible actress.


Number three we have the legend which is Helen Mirren, although this year she has not got those pink tinted locks which she sported last year she looks demure and elegant, in this embellished dress with sheer sleeves. Beautiful!


Well they have just started on TV cant wait to see what's coming up !!!

x







No comments:

Post a Comment