Monday 3 February 2014

Fondant Fancies

Last years pastel trend is still going strong, with shades such as peach, spearmint, lilac, lavender and baby blue, to name but a few being available in all shapes and styles. This trend does remind me of Mr Kipling's French fancies, a personal favourite of mine :S
Mr Kipling French Fancies
This trend is mouthwatering and accessible for all, even if you just introduce it through your accessories or even your nail polish! So go pastel mad! Here are a few items available at the moment to help you get started on the pastel road.

Press image to find out where each item is stocklisted :)
My first step to follow this trend? Painting my nails in a pastel shade from Barry M, the easiest and quickest way to wear a trend everyday!


Next stop to the shops! River Island had the best range of pastels for me so I shall be heading there later in the week to shop till I drop, or till my bank account lets out a shriek. What's your favourite pastel shade?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment