Friday 21 February 2014

Friday Favourites . . .

So once again Friday has come around, I've had a very strange week this week so sorry for delayed fashion week posts through London Fashion Week. Anyway this weeks Friday favourite are these new in from Topshop.

For prices click here
This navy lace coat is stunning and would be a great coat to snap up as lace has been a big feature in the fashion shows of the last week. Also yes I am a lace fan so I would go for it but this would be an investment buy. The print shirt perfect for an interns wardrobe paired over black trousers, jeans or leggings you could even be a bit daring and clash it with another print like the leggings below. The leggings practical, modern and to die for. The statement necklace is very glamorous, but remains edgy and could be work to transform an outfit from day to night. The nail polish is partially in a pastel shade but with a metallic sheen, awesome. It will be on my list next time I go into H&M, (yes sorry it is the only item from H&M all others are Topshop). Next we have the Duffle backpack I just love the weave on this fabric, even though it is in black and white I love the simplicity almost of it. Bold yet subtle. Velvet boots, fabulous addition to any outfit, if I could wear them everyday I would.

What pieces do you like from Topshop?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment