Sunday 9 February 2014

Green with Envy

While seeing what was new in store at a couple of stores I absolutely fell in love these bits from & Other Stories and Matches. I just adore this print from & Other Stories! It so beautiful, they have it on a few other items too but the trousers just spoke to me, I've been searching for a trouser in a print that would suit me for a while so will keep my eye on these as at near £80 its currently a little bit out of an interns price range.

If the trousers were out of my price range then the elaborate embroidered cape and the ring are most definitely not affordable on an interns (non-paid intern) income, but forget I can dream / make my own when I get some time. Conveniently they all seemed to pull together to make a rather amazing outfit! I would wear this out both in the day and night, either paired with a plain black t-shirt or a green shirt as seen in the picture from & Other Stories. There is no doubt that this outfit is very me, I'm a fan of a cape, I'm not going to deny it, of course maybe should say I'm not a superhero cape kinda girl (apart from Halloween or fancy dress parties). No doubt in my mind that this is going to be my fav for a long time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment