Tuesday 11 February 2014

Honor’s Spring 2014 Campaign

I stumbled over these Spring / Summer 2014 campaign shots from brand Honor, and fell in love. The ethereal feel of this photoshoot matches the garments perfectly. The campaign shots were captured in a beautiful forest setting, again the perfect choice for the romantic, dreamy and modern day fairy like clothing. This led me to research about the band, the head designer is a lady called Giovanna Randall, who had led an interesting life pre-Honor, she started out as a opera singer then changed to become a pre-medical student, then finally the CEO of Honor and head designer. Quite a story! She interned with the company Costume National in Milan, that's one internship I would love! For their new campaign they chose model Antonina Vasylchenko, who I think suits the clothing perfectly. The photoshoot was captured by noted photographer Yelena Yemchuk and was styled by Leith Clark. Overall a stunning photoshoot that I feel will inspire a collection out of me.

Stunning!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment