Monday 2 June 2014

Bling it!

Time for a trend update, this time it is all about jewellery and in particular statement necklaces are very much having a moment again.
Now I have saved you searching around for the best pieces from Topshop, H&M and asos. Feast your eyes on the treats below . . .

For Individual Prices Click Here
Starting with Topshop's finest, as you can see they have gone down a more floral path with their statement necklaces. This trend is about heavy embellishment so there are some great pieces. My favourite would have to be the green necklace in the centre, the three tiers make it look uber glam but acceptable to wear during the day and to wow at night.

For Individual Prices Click Here
Next we have H&M's selection, now they have gone down the gold lane. I think the feathers is a nice touch for summer, think about how good they will look blowing in the summer breeze. I also think the black pearl number is great for adding a bit of retro glamour into your workwear.

For Individual Prices Click Here
Finally Asos. Now I believe there are some New Look and River Island pieces in here too but how great is this selection, there really is something for everyone! The Blair Wardof's have the pearl number and the Serena's have the tasselled number. My personal favourite in this selection is the tasselled necklace in the top row and the blue necklace in the middle of the same row. Perfect for both day and nightwear. I think these may be on my wishlist.

Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment