Friday 27 June 2014

Friday Fav's . . .

Sorry it's been a while guys, my apologies its been a bit hectic at work.
I'm back with my Friday favourites list, hope you love these five pieces as much as me . . .

For Individual Prices Click Here
Starting us off at number 1 we have this amazing statement necklace from New Look, I love the exoticness that this necklace gives off, it also looks very expensive! Number 2 we have another statement piece of sorts this coat cut from a gorgeous green jacquard weave, with a slight sheen to it, you wouldn't believe that this piece comes from H&M would you. That's no insult to the brand as if you have read my blog before you will know I'm a huge H&M fan, most of my wardrobe if I'm being honest. This coat will look great with black jeans or tailored trousers and simple top, let this piece do all the talking! Number 3 is a embellished clutch from River Island, who wouldn't want this piece for summer, so on trend you would be silly not to buy it! Number 4 is perfect if you are going on a trip this summer, the kaleidoscope print will stand out and reminds me of some of the Damien Hirst pieces that showed at his huge exhibit at the Tate Modern a few years ago, wow that was an exhibition! Finally number 5, how can you not love these wellies! If you are off to Glastonbury or are in fact there at the moment, I'm so jealous but have an amazing time, I know I did. These wellies also come in Rhino form, I did love these but the yellow ducks just stole my heart!

What are you top picks this Friday?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment