Thursday 5 June 2014

Cuff it up . . .

Yet another jewellery trend for you this week, this time it is the tern of the cuff bracelet. 
A great trend for summer as with no jumpers you have plenty of arm to cuff up.

I'm very lucky as my mum had a silver cuff made for me when she went travelling in Turkey, so I don't need to buy a cuff to rock this trend but there is a great selection around at the moment. 
Check these beauties out . . .

For Individual Prices Click Here
My favourite would have to be one of the simpler designed cuffs like the silver one which is fourth from the left on the third row. I know its simple but I love the hammered metal effect it has. Of course some of the other pieces are awesome as you can see!

So what's stopping you from cuffing up this summer?

Which is your favourite?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment