Sunday 1 June 2014

ASHISH X TOPSHOP

Yes this awesome collaboration has officially gone on sale!!! I love the towels in this collection, totally would be buying up one for a beach holiday, if I was going on one.
Anyway here is my top four from this collection . . .


Starting with the white t-shirt to the left, I just love this it reminds me of the t-shirt I got at my university freshers where of course you write a lot of rubbish about yourself. In my first year I have to admit I like the top so much I didn't write on it, I did in my second year when I helped talk the freshers out on their pub and club crawl. Anyway this is awesome whether you write on it or not. Then we have this oversized mesh t-shirt which works well with the oversized sports top trend. I like that there is a cross to censor and give the wearer a bit of privacy, though I wouldn't be so brave to wear this without the top underneath. Then one of the awesome accessories that make up this collection this see-through PVC backpack with light up LED lights. I love that the shoes have this detailing in too. This is modern, cool and very awesome, wishlist I think so! Finally we have another slogan t-shirt this time I love this as it seems like something us bloggers would wear to an event, well it would make it easier at an event to tweet someone or instagram them. I just love this top for its joke about modern culture and that its all about who is following who.
A brilliant collection from an awesome designer!

Which is your favourite piece?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment