Saturday 31 May 2014

Get your Wellies Ready!

So it is coming into festival season yet again here in England and abroad, have you started getting ready for them yet?
Sadly I'm missing out this year as I didn't have any money when tickets went on sale, very sad and jealous of all of you who are going!

Anyway if you are going to a festival in England there is only ever one fashion accessory you need for a festival, yes the beloved Wellington boot! You've not bought yours yet, don't worry I am here to help while you could go for Hunters and fade into the crowd you could wear Aigle Wellingtons and stand out a bit more in their bright colours and interesting prints. Take a look for yourself at some of their great wellies. . .


I just love the vibrancy of these colours, can you imagine how good you would look in these! Like Hunter who I am sure you will know about Aigle has been around for a long time and make real wellies so these are a little bit pricey but investment buys and will last for countless festivals, unlike the wellies you will find in Topshop, Primark and other high street stores. If you love festivals I would really recommend buying a really good pair of Aigle wellies. I myself are looking to buy new wellies and after owning Hunter's previously I think Aigle is the new way to go for wellies, why not stand out from the crowd.
Now of course I am rather partial to the yellow pair above but I do rather love the darker pair that feature a wonderful colourful Liberty print. There of course are a lot more options to choose from and Aigle also have Miss Juliette, a lovely feminine Wellington boot collection that also features ankle boot wellies.

Why not dare to be different!

 If you're going to a festival this summer enjoy!!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment