Wednesday 14 May 2014

Wednesday Want . . .

So in the last week I have seen a number of this weeks Wednesday Want popping up on my instagram feed, and I have to say I was intrigued by this company, and after doing some more research I just fell in love with their pieces. Another bonus point is that you can have most of their pieces engraved for free!


Yes the company is the wonderful Monica Vinader! I especially like this one as I could have my initials engraved perfectly on the central disc. I also chose the gold version because I think it would compliment my yellow bag perfectly and add a little bit of glamour to my everyday style. This piece also does come in a variety of cord colours as well as sterling silver and rose gold. There is something for every girls taste. These Monica Vinader pieces would also look great worn with other bracelets. Click here to have a look at the other colours you could choose from.

Do you love this bracelet as much as me?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment