Thursday 22 May 2014

Please Vote!

Hello Everyone! I would really appreciate if you could vote / nominate me for the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards this year. My blog has only been going since late January this year so I am able to enter this competition, and I have already had such great responses to it from you all!
You inspire me to continue and I hope I inspire others to blog or be more comfortable in their own skin. 
I'm only myself and I hope you like what I've achieved and wrote as The Girl with the Yellow Bag.


To vote all you have to do is click here and enter your email, so they know I'm not just voting for myself, and then just enter my blog URL and choose which category you feel my blog best fits into.

My URL is here ready to be copied http://thegirlwiththeyellowbag.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you all!
Good luck to all the other applicants!

x




No comments:

Post a Comment