Thursday 22 May 2014

Look of the Day . . .

So had a little browse at the new in from New Look and there are some amazing pieces. I've made a great look out of my favourite pieces, have a look . . .

For Prices Click Here
I just love that these matching two pieces are back on trend and I that there is such a range of blue tones featured in this floral print. This look is of course for a summer evening or night out as it is a bit more glam then just a day to day look. I decided to pair it with a loose lace top that has been cut in a way which will complement perfectly the tailored cut of the skirt. Matched with some great platforms whose colour pops with the skirt and jacket. A simple over the shoulder bag in white and gold to hold all your essentials while you dance the night away finishes the look!

Also adore the gold jewellery in this look that just takes it from day to night. Of course wearing just one statement jewellery piece with flats or sandals would work perfectly during the day too. This is such a great set by New Look I know where I will be going when I get paid!

Do you love this look? How would you wear it?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment