Thursday 1 May 2014

Thursday Thing . . .

Ok, so my Wednesday Want wouldn't load so I'm renaming it as my Thursday Thing, for this week only I promise. So this weeks Thursday Thing is something I saw at Fabric Pr's Press Day and have now seen online and am dying to have! What is it I hear you say, well . . .


How beautiful is this bracelet! I fell in love with the gold version at the Fabric PR Press Day and am even more in love this the silver, no I love them equally. Next pay day these lovelies will be mine, perfect for the summer. The bracelets are 22 caret gold or silver plated depending which bracelet you choose, and feature these wonderful honeybees. I even love the name, Kissing Bees Bangle. Below are my pictures from the Fabric Pr Press Day showing the lovely gold version of this bangle, check it out!



Look out for a blog post just devoted to this brand coming soon as I just love them!
Hope you love this piece as much as me!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment