Tuesday 13 May 2014

Dior Pre Spring / Summer 2015

So it has been a few days since the Christian Dior Pre Spring / Summer 15 show, apologies on the lateness of this write up but had a few things going on. Better late then never, here we go here are my top picks from the show.


So Raf Simons has done it again and given us one amazing Dior Show! The three above looks are my favourites, starting with the first image what an amazing jacket. By now you may know of my love of jackets and this jacket could fit quite happily in my wardrobe. I love the cut of the front of the jacket and the shape that the Raf Simons design has created. Flattering and interesting this piece is an amazing update to any tailored girls wardrobe! The textures achieved in the next piece are incredible too, the splash of cobalt blue also add impact to the net like fabric. Finally how can you go wrong with a velvet jacket, this one also seems unusual in the detail of subtle panels of velvet or possible fur. I think it is a really lovely piece to throw over a LBD like it is styled in the original look. All the designs are effortlessly stylish and modern, what a great pre collection, I cannot wait to see what is coming next.

Of course my favourite piece was this dress . . .


How well it will match my yellow bag! The fabric is just incredible and would look great in the summer sun.

What was your favourite piece from the Dior Pre Spring / Summer 2015?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment