Saturday 10 May 2014

Feeling Fruity . . .

So it's time to really find those summer must have pieces for your wardrobe, and while looking around for pieces to update mine with I have noticed a lot of fruit references, have you noticed it too?

I have to say I kind of feel like I want to go fruit crazy!

Here are some of the great tropical fruit print items I've found.

For Individual Prices Click Here
I personally love the pineapple print items and may have fallen in love with the sweatshirt, yes it is for a guy but that doesn't matter! The fashion world has gone citrus crazy with the variety of lemon prints around as well at the moment.

This trend seems to also be branching out into the accessories too have a look at these goodies . . .

For Individual Prices Click Here
The funky earrings are pretty awesome and an easy way to add a little bit of fruity fashion into your outfits. I have a soft spot for the banana bag from H&M too I may need to purchase this as my summer yellow bag. The sunglasses are also cool they are made by a girl on Etsy check them out by clicking here.

Are you feeling fruity?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment